Join YCP Silicon Valley for our Executive Speaker Series with Bernie Vogel!
Bernie Vogel is the shareholder and CEO of Silicon Valley Law Group. His practice emphasizes complex corporate transactions, investment financings, mergers and acquisitions, as well as the formation and maintenance of partnerships and limited liability companies. He provides ongoing business counseling to a variety of entities, ranging from venture capital firms and start up high tech and biotech companies.
Bernie and his wife Anne-Marie have three children and are both reconverted practicing Catholics who are deeply involved with their children’s Catholic education and upbringing. He’s a member the Board of Directors of Canyon Heights Academy and YCP Silicon Valley, is a Knights of the Sovereign Military Hospitaller Order of St. John of Jerusalem of Rhodes and of Malta, and founding member of Legacy San Jose. He has also played critical roles in his parish as a Special Eucharistic Minister, Lector, and chairperson of the Parish Finance Committee.
- 7:00pm: Networking with Free Beer, Wine & Appetizers
- 7:45pm: Remarks & Q&A with Bernie Vogel
- It's free, and includes wine, beer and appetizers!
- Learn how a local CEO applies his faith at work, at home, and in his community by serving on the board of many Nonprofits and volunteering as Director of the local YMCA.
- Meet young Catholics in their 20s and 30s who are committed to professional growth.
We encourage professional attire.
1971 St Lawrence Dr
Santa Clara, CA 95051
Google map and directions